Quality Systems Overview:
At Realtime, Quality is not a buzz word, it's a paradigm for thought. From our company's inception, Quality has been a constant focus. The following are excerpts from our Quality Systems Manual:
"Innovation, effective implementation, excellence in partnerships, prompt issue resolution, and continuous improvement are the top operating priorities at Realtime." To ensure our quality program received the visibility necessary and to show our corporate commitment, our Quality Manager (Don Hurd) reports directly to our President.
"Realtime will maintain and continually improve the Quality System to ensure that our customers' and development partners' expectations are met or exceeded, and that the following objectives are properly addressed:
- To be a quality/performance leader by providing efficient Product Development services that result in a significant Return On Investment to the Customer.
- To provide leveraged solutions by employing and integrating appropriate current technologies from third-party providers and development partners.
- To act as an extension of the Client's own capabilities by staffing projects with people-oriented, results focused professionals who understand the project goals and business objectives.
- To be an adaptive organization which constantly assesses changing technologies for application to Customer projects.
- To be process-oriented such that the proven methods of Product Development are documented and expected of everyone in the organization. Quality is a culture to be practiced at all times.
- To be an innovative Company that fosters empowerment to capitalize on the ingenuity and entrepreneurial qualities in the entire staff.
- To attain the respect of our peer group of competitors such that association with our Company is a sought after partnership which will positively affect our industry. "
Our Quality System is compliant with standards including: 21 CFR Part 820, ISO13485:2003, and ISO9001:2008. The System also endorses and supports the framework of the SEI CMM to Level 3.